Terminally Incoherent

Utterly random, incoherent and disjointed rants and ramblings...

Monday, June 21, 2004

Wow! I got Gmail!

That was totally unexpected... I haven't even blogged in a while but I still got the invitation! This is really cool. I mean just the fact that gmail adresses are not publically avaliable makes @gmail address that much more awesome :)

On the other hand I'm alergic to any kind of webmail interfaces - I absolutely hate typing in web forms, and web interfaces annoy me to no end... I'm really a mail client person, and currently I am in love with my little Thunderbird. So I dont see myself using gmail that extensively, at least not untill they enable IMAP/POP access or at least publish the protocol for gmail webb apps so someone can build a fweakin t'bird plugin.

Still - this is cool. I'm definitely happy about my invitee :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home