Terminally Incoherent

Utterly random, incoherent and disjointed rants and ramblings...

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Front Page is the root of all evil?

Which means that Front Page squared is equal to 'all evil' - and it sounds about right. Don't ask me to prove this though, cause I don't remember how to do proofs anymore hehe

Anyways, people who user Font Page should be shot... I inherited a Dept website which is both poorly designed, and poorly coded. And since all the desing elements are coded directly in the html, to chage the design I need to make changes on all the pages! Gah!

Font tags should be outlawed! And FP loooves to abuse them - sometimes it just sticks them in at random here and there. I keep finding redundant unnecessary nbsp characters enclosed in even more redundant unnecessary font tags all over the code! Horrible!

So I'm thinking about cooking up a little perl script which would wipe out all the font tags from these html files forever (since I'm moving all this stuff to css anyway). I found this quick rgexp refresher just for that occasion :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home