Terminally Incoherent

Utterly random, incoherent and disjointed rants and ramblings...

Saturday, February 18, 2006

CSAM is Down

The csam server has been down since yesterday. It appears that MSU had yet another power outage. This is why my picture on the sidebar is not showing up. It is served up by csam.montclair.edu which apparently went down.

I can still ssh to pegasus, which tells me that the coverage in RI is spotty. Either way, my pic will probably be gone till Monday, unless I move it over to another server and update the html here.

What is worse however is the fact that the outage took down my sourcejammer server. So much for working from home tomorrow. It seems that I will need to visit the Imaging Lab tomorrow and boot that damn thing up again. Remind me to put that machine on a UPS one day. Sigh...

Oh well... I hope nothing got fried by the power spike...

Update Sat, February 18 2006, 11:46 PM

The csam server came back up. My sourcejammer box is still dead naturally. So I'm still taking a trip to school tomorrow. Maybe this is a good thing. I might get more work done in the office than here at home - less distractions and all :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home