Terminally Incoherent

Utterly random, incoherent and disjointed rants and ramblings...

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Sick

What a miserable weekend. I was sick as a dog all Saturday. I finally dropped the fever and I actually ate my first solid meal today. Must have been some sort of food poisoning, but I have no clue what caused it.

On the upside, I spent most of the weekend sleeping, thus repaying my huge sleep debt. I also missed the first 15 minutes of Fullmetal Alchemist because I dozed off.

What the hell happened to Eric Senior there? He was "swallowed" by the gate, and then he disappeared. WTF? Is he dead? I really want to know what the hell is the deal with that gate, but I don't want to read spoilage (hint - do not post comments with spoilers). I just hope they explain a little more about it's nature soon. After all, by my reckoning we only have 6 new episodes left, until the series wraps up. Sigh... I'm going to miss this show once it is over :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home