Terminally Incoherent

Utterly random, incoherent and disjointed rants and ramblings...

Monday, March 20, 2006

Karmic Bitchslap for Tony Soprano

Is it just me, or was Tony Soprano on a receiving end of a karmic bitch slap? If you dream about being slapped in the face by a bhuddist monk you are probably a despicable human being :P

Seeing Tony as dorky salesman is just beyond bizarre. Is this how his life would be if he was not in the mob? Man, that blows... I think he was better off as a crime boss. I seriously think this is actually what hell is like. You wake up as a lame salesman, stuck in a shitty convention town and no matter what you do you can't get out :P

Last week I was sure that Tony will be just fine, but now I just don't know. I have this sneaky suspicion that he might be comatose for the rest of the season... That would be seriously gay!

BTW, I would like to thank Jamie-Lyn Discala for not wearing a bra in this episode. I guess it was cold in there or something because I could clearly see nipples in more than one scene. Yay! :)

1 Comments:

  • At Tue Mar 21, 01:34:00 PM, Blogger Luke said…

    Never saw Life on Mars... Is it good? What kind of show is it? I'm going to take a wild guess, and say has nothing to do with Mars, and alot to do with life, right?

    I'm just concerned that a character in a prolonged coma is a potential shark jumping material...

    Are you surprised that I'm noticing bra related stuff? Come on, you should know me better by now. :P

    I mean, what do most of the shows I regularly watch on TV have in common (excluding good writing, plot and etc)?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home