Terminally Incoherent

Utterly random, incoherent and disjointed rants and ramblings...

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Monster Mega Breackfast

Monster Mega Breackfast
Monster Mega Breackfast,
originally uploaded by maciakl.
Ark and me went to the Red Hawk Diner today. We made the mistake of ordering their Mega Meals. He ordered the Gut Buster and I got the 12" Pankakes.

To my dismay, these pankakes were called 12" because they have a 12" diameter. Duh! I did not expect them to be that big. I don't know what the hell was I thinking. They are fucking huge ass, mastodonic, garganduan pankakes!

The manager told me that if I eat them both, my meal is free :P I tried, but couldn't do it. I didn't even finish one of them. I think I need to bring Nick, our local eathing champion, with me next time :)

Needless to say, I think I'm done with pankakes for a while :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home