Terminally Incoherent

Utterly random, incoherent and disjointed rants and ramblings...

Saturday, April 15, 2006

The Shell is Done

I finished the Shell assignment for my OS class. All the basic requirements are met. I'm planning to play around with it some more, to add pipes, redirection, and allow user to run native apps from within. But that's just extra stuff. The assignment is technically done.

Now I can concentrate on the OWL-Lite project (10 bonus points if you know what OWL is, and 50 bonus points if you can tell me what is it good for), and grading CMPT-183 homeworks (bleh).

Happy Easter everyone!


3 Comments:

  • At Sun Apr 16, 10:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    damm you finished that quickly.

     
  • At Wed Apr 19, 11:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Online Web-based Learning. We use at UMass, but alls I can tell it's only good to make sure students do at leat some prep before each lecture. What can I redeem my points for? A nice tote bag?

    I linked here from ldopa by the way.

     
  • At Wed Apr 19, 12:10:00 PM, Blogger Luke said…

    Sorry, wrong OWL.

    I'm talking about the RDF based Web Ontology Language OWL.

    Unfortunately, I cannot grant you any points for this answer. Please play again though :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home