Terminally Incoherent

Utterly random, incoherent and disjointed rants and ramblings...

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

We have won!

Yay! EU has dropped the patent directive! From that article:

The European Parliament on Wednesday rejected a proposed law to create a single way of patenting software across the European Union, a blow to big companies who had pushed hard for its adoption.

This is great news! It would be better if software patents were outlawed altogether but this is still good. This is the kind of news I like to start my day with! Now if only I could stop my face from peeling (bad sunburn from Sunday beach excursion) this would be a really good day :P

I'll post a longer review of "Someone Comes to Town..." a little later today. It's a good book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home