Terminally Incoherent

Utterly random, incoherent and disjointed rants and ramblings...

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Doom the Movie

I stumbled onto fubar today, and saw a link to the new Doom movie trailer. I think it has a potential to be the dumbest movie ever made in holywood.

Let's face it, the game didn't really have a story to it. It was pretty much: "You are on mars. There are lots of monsters and daemons running around. Go kill them!" How do you make that into a movie? How can you possibly hope to base a good halfway decent movie on that premise? There are so many good games on the market - they had to pick the one without any plot! Gah!

The FPS sequences are beyond dumb. I don't think they could have made this movie look more cheesy, even if they tried. Seriously, if I wanted to see cool FPS I would play Doom 3...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home