Terminally Incoherent

Utterly random, incoherent and disjointed rants and ramblings...

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Matrix Priesthood Poster

This must be the funniest, most ridiculous story that I have ever found at digg. Apparently catholic priests in Indianapolis are using this Matrix theme poster in their recruitment campaign.

All I can say is WTF? Yesterday I posted about the Pope Quote SMS campaign giving me a uneasy feeling about the Church trying to be to hip for it's own good. But this poster... If this is not a fully blown Buddy Christ syndrome then I don't know what is.

I think these posters are so popular not because kids thing they are cool - but because they are a freakin joke! I would never guess they were actually proposed and designed by the church officials.

Pleas note - the fictional move show on this poster is rater R. LOL

This is the official WTF moment of the month!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home