Terminally Incoherent

Utterly random, incoherent and disjointed rants and ramblings...

Friday, September 02, 2005

Modified Technorati Tags Greasemonkey Script

I finally got around to slightly altering the greasemonkey script I have been using to append technorati tags at the end of my posts. They seem to have mind of their own - and font size alternates - sometimes even when switching between stylesheets.

I suspect that the span tag thrown in there is the cause of this issue. I format the tags using stylesheets anyway, so it's not like I really need to make them 70% of the normal size all the time. I can just set an absolute size and stick with it. And that's exactly what I did.

If this script was giving you similar results - ie alternating font size within the tag div, try this one. Let's see how it performs. Note, this script does not alter the size of your font - so be sure to set that up in the stylesheet.

Here is the script.

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home