Terminally Incoherent

Utterly random, incoherent and disjointed rants and ramblings...

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Pictures found on teh Internets

Allright, I was bored... Since I have nothing good to say here are some pictures found on the web that cracked me up:

Funniest exchange Evar!


Was this guy in one of my 109 classes? I do not recognize the face, but the way he handles his computer... Must be a 109 student!


LUS3R!



I'm usually not into crossplay, furries and this type of bullshit but these sailor moon chicks somehow seem kinda cute despite looking absolutely retarded in the anime outfits:


Crossplay Chicks



You see, when GWB was learning geonomography they drew him this map so that he wouldn't get confused:


World According to Dubya



This one is priceless - it makes me chuckle just looking at it:


Yes, God - Please!



This is how you can get your mom to use Linux:


Linux in a Supermarket!



I found these in random places - most at nata2.info, but the site claimed they are all public domain shots.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home