Terminally Incoherent

Utterly random, incoherent and disjointed rants and ramblings...

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Weekend Coding Sessions

I spent the whole Sunday locked in my little office, hacking away on the code for my thesis work. This was first time in weeks when I left school without feeling frustrated and stressed about this work. I finally made some progress, and actually got stuff working for me without having major issues. I was happy, with the work and I no longer felt guilty taking the evening off and playing Dawn of War :) It also freed up my Monday schedule for other stuff.

Heh.. I not only caught up with my thesis work. I also managed to grade all the homeworks for the 183 class, and do some blogging :) It's amazing how much you can get done if you are not interrupted or distracted every 5 minutes.

I'm definitely doing this again this coming Sunday. If I take one day each week and spend it working towards my thesis, I think I can finally catch up with my work, and get back on the right track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home