Terminally Incoherent

Utterly random, incoherent and disjointed rants and ramblings...

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I hate fucking LIZARDMEN!

Yes, this is true. I hate Lizardmen with passion! Why you ask? I don't know... Maybe because they fucking don't fit with the rest of the universe at all? I really don't think that the Aztec theme they have meshes with the otherwise dark-fantasy theme of the game. Especially since they are so disjointed from all the other races - they simply sit on their own continent and fight off invaders. That's it? I own two Dark Elf army books (from two consecutive editions) and they have no word of fluff related to the lizards - despite living on relatively the same land mass as them.

Can't we just all agree that this army was a huge mistake and let it fade into obscurity? You know - the same way it happened to Chaos Dwarfs. GW does not give a flying fuck about CD's who really are a fun and climatic army. Huge hats, big cannons, tons of greenskins and bull-centaurs - come on, you gotta love them! So why are they push Lizards down our throats recently?

I open the new White Dwarf and 90% of the WFB section is a freakin Lustria campaign crap. There is no way in hell I will be playing a Lustria game ever! Screw that! Can't wait till this crap is over. Because of this stupid campaign half of the WD is bassically unreadable to me...

There is hope though - Wood Elves are comming out! So next WD should be all woody and elf like - which I don't mind. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home