Terminally Incoherent

Utterly random, incoherent and disjointed rants and ramblings...

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A reason to watch BSG.

People have been telling that the Battlestar Gallactica series is awesome. I saw the miniseries, that spawned the show but it kinda annoyed me. So I never really got into the series.

Maybe I should be more open minded? I'm willing to give it another chance, now that Season 2 just started. Especially since I just figured out that Grace Park is kinda hot. I guess this is as good reason to watch the show as any :P


1 Comments:

  • At Thu Jul 21, 09:16:00 AM, Blogger Luke said…

    Yeah, and it lets them have a strong, independent female character in the lead role.

    If I remember correctly, the old BSG portrayed women mainly as wives / girlfriends / minor dramatic characters. So I guess this is also an attempt to bring the show up to speed with the spirit of politicall correctness to.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home