Terminally Incoherent

Utterly random, incoherent and disjointed rants and ramblings...

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

VGCats on GTA!

VGCats strip created and maintained by Scott Ramsoomair always makes me giggle. This time he takes on the recent GTA Hot Coffee Debacle in his unique, quirky, dirty minded way. You got to love it!

I wish he would publish a RSS feed so that I could subscribe to the strip. Actually, I just realized that a precious few webcommics actually uses RSS to syndicate their work. It's a pity, because I would love to have live bookmarks to my favorite strips on my toolbar.

So, if you are a comic strip creator, and you happen to be reading this: get with the program and start syndicating via RSS!

Update:

I emailed Scott about the same time I posted this. He just got back to me with a link to his new RSS feed. Awesome! Maybe I should start emailing some of the other commic strips that I like?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home