Terminally Incoherent

Utterly random, incoherent and disjointed rants and ramblings...

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Why watch F4?

As far as I'm concerned there is only one reason to watch Fantastic Four and you are looking at her picture right now. Jessica Alba. Mmmmm...

Other than that the movie looks totally gay. The more commercials they show the more cliche, and cheezy it looks. I would be really surprised if this did not turn out to be the next Spiderman. I was so disappointed with Spiderman that I never even bothered to see the sequel.

If you look closely at the picture you can see that they have her wearing blue contacts. At least I think that's what they are. I could swear that Jessica had nice brown eyes in most of the pictures I have seen. For comparison see the pic to the right. Brown eyes!

It's a pity because I have a thing for brown eyed girls. Blue is ok, but nothing beats big brown eyes :)

Btw, why is it, that every single girl blessed with beautiful brown eyes always gets blue or green contacts and makes a point of wearing them all the time? Every time I ask that question I'm told that "guys prefer blue/green eyes". Sigh... I don't know - maybe I'm in the minority here but I disagree. Some of us do like warm, dark eye colors. This is probably the same case as with curly haired women vs straight haired women - the former straighten their hair, and the former curl them. Heh... I guess some people can never be satisfied with what they have...

Anyways, I digress... I think that Jessica Alba looks cute even with blue eyes. I guess I will have to go suffer through yet another super-hero crapfest now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home