Terminally Incoherent

Utterly random, incoherent and disjointed rants and ramblings...

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Email Annoyances

Recently I received several emails with contents like:

"Please give me a call as soon as you can. It's urgent. My number is..."

What the hell? How urgent can it be?

If this was a really urgent matter, why don't you just send it in this email? It annoys the hell out of me every time, because the "urgent" stuff is never really urgent. People that really have urgent things to tell you, usually send an informative, to the point email. For example:


"Luke, I need X, Y and Z, ASP!".


That's what I consider urgent. A "call me when you get this because I need to tell you something really important!" email is neither urgent nor important. Geez!

Also, I love how they spell URGENT in all bold or upper case, but the priority on the emails is normal :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home