Terminally Incoherent

Utterly random, incoherent and disjointed rants and ramblings...

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Sky is the Limit?

Sky is the Limit?
Sky is the Limit?,
originally uploaded by !efatima.
Wow... This must be one of the coolest pictures I have seen lately. Apparently this was taken from a skyscraper on a really foggy day.

I think it is breathtaking...

How come I never get photo-opps like that? I mean, the fact that I'm half-asleep most of the day, that I work indoors and never going to any cool places because I have no time and no life should not matter, right? Eh.. Even if I saw something like this, I wouldn't have a camera to capture it with. My cellphone camera sucks...

I think I need to buy myself a nice new camera... I'm sick of taking random snapshots with my cellphone...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home