Terminally Incoherent

Utterly random, incoherent and disjointed rants and ramblings...

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Chef is a Scientologist???

I was browsing around trying to find what bloggers think about the new South Park episode and I stumbled upon a review of some scientology music cd. How did that thing creep into my search results? Well, one of the artists featured on that CD is Issac Hays. I was shocked! But it's true - Chef is a scientologist :(

Now I know why Chef was not in this episode! I really don't care about his music, but Chef is a classic South Park character! I really hope he doesn't quit the show because of this. It would be a pity to loose him. I hope they gave him a heads up, and that he was cool with it. I would hate to see the rest of the season to be Chef-less...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home