Terminally Incoherent

Utterly random, incoherent and disjointed rants and ramblings...

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Adventures in Ebay

On the 19th I bought a new graphics card from this dude: COMstore168. I hardly ever use ebay. In fact I managed to avoid it for all these years because I'm paranoid about being screwed by some online scam. A friend convinced me that I can get a good deal on a decent card this way so I decided to finally give it a shot. I'm beginning to regret it now though...

The seller looked ok. He had 99.2% positive feedback, had a 45 day return policy and the item is supposed to be "brand new" and "factory sealed". It sounded good, but I still haven't heard anything from him. I don't know if this is the effect of the holiday season or if I'm being ripped off. I simply don't like the fact that I paid for an item, and I have no clue when it will be shipped. Should I be concerned?

Sigh... Next time I won't fork over the money before I get some kind of feedback from the seller.

Update: Mon, December 26 2005, 04:58 PM

I finally got in touch with the seller yesterday. The card is on it's way it seems. I guess it was just the holiday season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home