Terminally Incoherent

Utterly random, incoherent and disjointed rants and ramblings...

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Creationist Pamphlet

Creationist Pamphlet
Creationist Pamphlet,
originally uploaded by maciakl.
Someone gave this creationist pamphlet (click on the thumb to view) to my brother's girlfriend on a bus. She found it funny so she kept it to show to my brother. He in turn knew that I will get a kick out of it so he ended up saving it for me.

Of course I immediately scanned the funniest bits it and uploaded it to flickr to share the humor with the world! I find it hilarious! Especially the banana bit. Did you know that bananas proove inteligent design? Check it out:


The bananna--the atheist's nightmare

Note that the bananna:
  1. Is shaped for human hand
  2. Has non-slip surface
  3. Has outward indicators of inward contents: Green--too early, Yellow--just right, Black--too late.
  4. Has a tab for removal of wrapper
  5. Is preforated on wrapper
  6. Bio-degradable wrapper
  7. Is shaped for human mouth
  8. Has a point at top for ease of entry
  9. Is pleasing t otaste buds
  10. Is curved towards the face to make easting process easy

To say that the bananna happened by accident is even more unintellingent that to say that no one designed the Coca Cola can.


LOL! Wow.. Where do I begin. What if you hold the bannana wrong? Then it is curved away from your face! Is that a proof against inteligent design?

Has a point on top for the easy of entry? Entry where? I admit, I have a dirty mind by nature, but that just sounds wrong!

Bio-degradable wrapper? Dude, it is a fruit! All fruits are bio degradable!

How about I make a little super biased test in the same way they did on that pamphlet:


A person who rejects evolution, despite overwhelming scientific proof supporting it is:

  • A. Intelligent

  • B. A fool

  • C. Has an ulterior motive for denying the obvious


I almost feel guilty making fun of this... They just make it so easy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home