Terminally Incoherent

Utterly random, incoherent and disjointed rants and ramblings...

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Star Wars Parody

Someone posted a cartoon parody alternate ending to a New Hope on slashdot. I just spent like 20 minutes downloading this crap! Yes, I'm still on dialup - but that's a topic for a whole other rant. I finally got the movie, and I realized it was not really worth waiting :(

It's mildly amusing. Well, ok - it's actually peaty funny in a clever way. I guess it's worth downloading when you have fast connection and few minutes to spare. I just should have went to sleep and waited till tomorrow.

Anyways, I was convinced this was and alternate ending to Return of the Shith. Now, I would love to see that. But then again, I'm not sure if anyone can beat VGCats in the ROS parodies - check out this this SW strip! When I read that for the first time I nearly pissed myself :P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home