Terminally Incoherent

Utterly random, incoherent and disjointed rants and ramblings...

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

South Parked!

I know this is old and kindoff lame, but I'm bored, and I just found this old bookmark. So here is an attempt to create a South Park version of me.

Hmm... Does it even look like me? Spiky hair - check. Geeky tshirt - check. Green eyes - check. Well, I tried my best. The site does not offer that many choices.

If you want your own, you can create one on this German site. I didn't know that South Park was big in Germany. Go figure...

The app itself is done in flash and it works peaty smoothly. Only downside - there is no option to save image. You kinda have to take a screenshot and crop it out yourself :P

Sigh... This must be one of my lamest posts ever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home