Terminally Incoherent

Utterly random, incoherent and disjointed rants and ramblings...

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Maybe I will have a thesis after all...

As you may or may not know, my thesis adviser is quitting. But it seems that I'm not going to end up taking the dreadful comps. He just emailed me saying that someone else is potentially interested in working with me.

The other guy is also pretty cool but I never worked with him before. His area is security and imaging... In other words, the two things I have never really worked with. But it might be interesting - a learning experience. Security sounds cool actually - it would be great to play around with stuff like that. At this point I'm willing to try anything.

1 Comments:

  • At Thu Aug 11, 02:46:00 PM, Blogger Luke said…

    I'm not quitting. My adviser is. He got a job at Oracle.

    Oh, and done - I got that translated for you :) Anything else you need translated?

    Btw, I didn't know they were getting Galactica in Poland. I wonder if they are airing it on TV or are these guys downloading the episodes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home