Terminally Incoherent

Utterly random, incoherent and disjointed rants and ramblings...

Monday, September 19, 2005

I have a thesis! Access Point must die!

Well, it seems that I'm back on track with the thesis work. I went from databases to distributed hyperspectral image analysis but hey, it sounds interesting.

Now I just need to figure out what to do about my PHD plans. The question is, should I be going nuts about this right now, or should I take it easy? I mean, if I miss some deadlines I can hallways take a semester/year off and then go back. I guess I'll need to figure this out soon...

Not today though. To tired. Long day ahead tomorrow... I'm planning to take the sledgehammer to our access point at work, because it is pissing me off. Why the hell does that thing only starts dropping connection when I'm not in the office? I just love when people call me every ten minutes just to tell me the wireless is down... Or up... Or down again.

Yes Mr. Linksys Access Point, your fate is sealed. Tomorrow you will meet Mr. Garbage Can and Mr. Stomping Shoe (not necessarily in that order).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home