Terminally Incoherent

Utterly random, incoherent and disjointed rants and ramblings...

Friday, November 18, 2005

Rugby fan up for Darwin Award!

I found this on boingboing: A Rugby Fan Castrates Himself! I think this just proves my theory that all sports fans are idiots. I applaud this guy for so efficiently removing himself from the human gene pool. Anyone stupid enough to cut his balls off because of a ball game should not be allowed to breed!

Anyways, I think this is a good candidate for a Darwin Award. Sure, he didn't die but he can't reproduce so I would say he qualifies :)

If you read the whole article (linked up from the boingboing post) check out the last line:

"I can't have kids now but still want a family - maybe I'll adopt."


What? No! You are not allowed! Dude, you cut your balls of with wire cutters? What makes you think you are fit to be a parent? Geez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home