Terminally Incoherent

Utterly random, incoherent and disjointed rants and ramblings...

Friday, November 25, 2005

Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat

Screen Shot of this Awesome Animated Flash!
This must be the coolest flash animation I have seen in a while. It is beautifully choreographed and animated! Rayden and Ken really look like they are fighting each other - along with blocking, dodging and etc. Amazing!

Watching this made me want to play a Street Fighter game again. They used to have a X-Men vs. Street Fighter machine down in the Rat at some point. I used to spend all my loose quarters on that thing. I was pretty decent. I could beat the game in one go without any problems and I could fend off random newbie challengers. Of course there were some guys out there who could beat me without even breaking a sweat. I could never master those damn 20 hit combos, and hard core stuff like that.

I'm still not sure why did they pull the games out of school. Sigh... I miss it.

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home