Terminally Incoherent

Utterly random, incoherent and disjointed rants and ramblings...

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Online Calculator Which Works

Yeah, I know that there is always google to calculate stuff online, but calcr is done with AJAX! This means no waiting for page to reload to see the result!

These guys learned their web design style from Google too - the page is minimalistic, clean and spiffy. It looks really, really simple, but there has to be allot of AJAX code underneath. I love it.

My only suggestion would be - allow the users to pick between degrees/radians for the trig functions. Other than that, it is really neat web app.

Of course I lately do most of my calculations in Octave. I'm continually amazed how much functionality does that environment have. It kicks the shit out of the good old bc :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home