Terminally Incoherent

Utterly random, incoherent and disjointed rants and ramblings...

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Brilliant! Simply brilliant!

Steven Johnson needs to get a medal for his open letter to Hilary Clinton. All I can say is: "Fucking brilliant"!

Sigh... I think more gamers should start voting. If we would get that critical mass of voting power to register on political radar we wouldn't have this problem... Oh wait... What am I saying... I forgot that politicians do not care about voters when big money is involved. Let me rephrase it - video game companies should start lobbying American government more vigorously.

Btw - why is Hilary going ballistic over this? Is this prude and popper act an attempt to distance herself from Bill's indiscretions? Does anyone (excluding backwards bible beaters) still cares about that anyway?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home