Terminally Incoherent

Utterly random, incoherent and disjointed rants and ramblings...

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Using Technorati Tags with blogger...

I'm very comfortable with the blogger platform and I'm not looking to switch to anything else, anytime soon. But I can't say it's not lacking in certain areas. One thing that I always missed here is support for Technorati tags.

Fortunately, I have Greasemonkey and a nice javascipt hax0r called Truckspy made this nice script that adds a little textbox at the blogger edit screen. Now all I need to do is add a comma separated list of tags into the box and I'm all set! Wohoo!

I said it before, and I'll say it again. Firefox is a godsend! I have no clue how was I even able to function properly before Adblock, and Greasemmonkey :P

Edit: Another blogger user fixed few bugs in the sript - namely the trailing comma and posted an updated version here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home